Neighbors, three bodies of the South Tabor Neighborhood Association will meet in the next week:
Board meeting July 11
The South Tabor board will meet tonight, July 11, 2019, at 6pm at Trinity Fellowship Church, as previously announced. Non-board members are welcome to observe. We do not expect to make any decisions at this meeting; see previous post for further detail.
Land Use & Transportation Committee July 16
Tuesday, July 16, 2019, 7–8:30pm at Trinity Fellowship, 2700 SE 67th Ave. This is a public meeting. All are welcome!
Facilitator: John Carr
7:00 (5 min): Introductions
7:05: Updates re: SE 62nd and SE Woodward
- Wait to distribute “Slow Down” yard signs until after repaving?
- Anything else?
7:20: Powell Self Storage construction noise / street closure permits
- Review reported violations
- LUC communication plan, online resources
- 3115 SE 64th Ave., notice of planned major renovations
- 3004 SE 62nd Ave., land use decision – approval (from May)
- 6304 SE Windsor Ct., land division partition proposal – Type Ix, any comments due 7/29
- Other business?
Next Scheduled Meeting: Tuesday, August 13th, 2019, 7–8:30pm at Trinity Fellowship, 2700 SE 67th Ave. (use rear entrance).
General Meeting July 18
Thursday, July 18, 2019, 7–8:30pm at Trinity Fellowship, 2700 SE 67th Ave. This is a public meeting. All are welcome!
We will discuss what neighborhood priorities are most deserving of our attention in the coming year. This will include such topics as how to get out of a cycle of deficit budgets, what updates to our Bylaws (last updated in 2008) might be necessary, how the upcoming City of Portland code changes relating to Neighborhood Associations may impact our operations, how to best build community among our neighbors and with other area organizations, and other topics that board members bring to the table.
- Land Use & Transportation Committee
- Southeast Uplift board training
- One Congregation/One Cop meeting
- Communications priorities
- Land Use & Transportation Committee Chair
- Communications Chair
All are welcome to submit additional items for the agenda using our contact form. (Choose “Communications” in the drop-down menu.)