We will not have a land use committee meeting in July. It had been scheduled for 7/19/22, but is now CANCELED.
There are no current land use notices to discuss.
Updates. . .
- I reached out to the Joint Office of Homeless Services on 6/29/22 to call their attention to the lack of a full-time property manager at Findley Commons. I’m still waiting on a reply as to what oversight or guidance they can offer the organizations supporting and managing that property to ensure a smooth transition for the incoming residents and nearby neighbors. In the meantime, the property management company let us know on 7/11/22 that they’ve filled one of the positions. The new hire will be on site M–F from 8a to 4p.
- Land use review for air quality station in Foster-Powell. The Oregon DEQ is planning updates at the air quality station at 5824 SE Lafayette St. As part of the Type III land use review, a staff member at the Bureau of Development Services has submitted a recommendation of approval to the Hearings Officer.
- According to the City’s code enforcement officer, the security gates at the vehicle entrance to the Powell Self Storage facility are currently being manufactured and should be installed soon.
- Mt. Tabor Maintenance Yard project updates. The webpage hasn’t been updated in a while, but work continues.
- As a reminder, here’s our collection of land use and transportation resources.
STNA is committed to holding open, public meetings where everyone is welcomed and respected. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns, or need special accommodations to attend and participate in your neighborhood meetings.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have land use questions or suggestions for future meeting topics.
All land use committee meeting summaries are posted here: http://southtabor.org/land-use/