We will not have a land use committee meeting in November. It had been scheduled for 11/16/21, but is now CANCELED. Our next STNA general meeting is 11/18/21. Our next scheduled land use committee meeting will be in January 2022.
In the meantime. . .
- There are no land use notices for South Tabor to discuss.
- Our Findley Commons Good Neighbor Agreement subcommittee is finalizing its work. A recommended draft should be ready for the board’s consideration in the next couple of weeks.
- We heard back from the code inspector about the required gates to the vehicle area at the Powell Self Storage facility. Those were missing after construction was completed. The inspector reached out to the owners of the facility and those gates will be installed. They are under permit review now.
- Here are the November updates from the Bureau of Planning and Sustainability.
- And as a reminder, here’s our collection of land use and transportation resources.
STNA is committed to holding open, public meetings where everyone is welcomed and respected. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns, or need special accommodations to attend and participate in your neighborhood meetings.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have land use questions or suggestions for future meeting topics.
All land use committee meeting summaries are posted here: http://southtabor.org/land-use/