We will not have a land use committee meeting in October. It had been scheduled for 10/19/21, but is now CANCELED. Our next STNA general meeting is 10/21/21. Our next scheduled land use committee meeting is 11/16/21.
In the meantime. . .
- Here’s a summary of September’s committee meeting.
- Our Findley Commons Good Neighbor Agreement subcommittee will continue its work this month.
- There are no land use notices for South Tabor to discuss.
- PBOT is asking for public feedback on its Pedestrian Design Guide. Open thru October 31.
- Here are the October updates from the Bureau of Planning and Sustainability.
- And as a reminder, here’s our collection of land use and transportation resources.
STNA is committed to holding open, public meetings where everyone is welcomed and respected. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns, or need special accommodations to attend and participate in your neighborhood meetings.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have land use questions or suggestions for future meeting topics.
All land use committee meeting summaries are posted here: http://southtabor.org/land-use/
Comments are closed.