We will not have a land use committee meeting in May. It had been scheduled for 5/18/21, but is now CANCELED. Our next scheduled land use committee meeting is 6/15/21.
In the meantime. . .
- Here’s a summary of April’s committee meeting, where we heard from PBOT about the status of its Slow Streets program and the 60s and 70s Neighborhood Greenway projects.
- There are no land use notices for South Tabor to discuss.
- I confirmed with PPS that the pedestrian gate at the Franklin St. entrance to Kellogg Middle School will be redesigned so that it cannot be locked shut. There was conflicting information in the design plans that led to a full-width gate being installed. The new design will be half as wide as the opening and swing to allow pedestrians and those with mobility devices to enter outside of school hours.
- Here are the May updates from the Bureau of Planning and Sustainability.
- Here’s the latest on Portland Public Schools’ enrollment and program balancing efforts.
- And as a reminder, here’s our collection of land use and transportation resources.
STNA is committed to holding open, public meetings where everyone is welcomed and respected. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns, or need special accommodations to attend and participate in your neighborhood meetings.
Email email@example.com if you have land use questions or suggestions for future meeting topics.
All land use committee meeting summaries are posted here: http://southtabor.org/land-use/