It’s that time of year again, where the leaves start changing color and your garden seems to have exploded overnight. Holy tomatoes! Join friends and neighbors for the 2014 South Tabor Harvest Festival:
Sunday, September 7th from 12 – 4pm on the green space at Trinity Fellowship Church (2700 SE 67th).
This year’s event will feature:
- veggie/plant/seed/tool swap (5th year running!)
- Live music!
- FREE fresh pressed cider
- FREE face painting & kid crafts
- handmade local crafts
- BBQ corn on the cob ($2) to benefit STNA
- prize raffle ($1 a ticket, $4 for 5)* to benefit STNA
- Neighborhood Visioning 3-4p
*prize donors: 7Dees’s, Portland Nursery , Dutch Bros & more!
Set-up volunteers get FREE Starbucks coffee & Grand a Central pastry (9a) Cleanup volunteers get FREE Flying Pie Pizza!