Due to social distancing requirements for COVID-19, South Tabor Neighborhood Association will meet online and/or via telephone. Connection info:
- +1 253 215 8782 ; Meeting ID: 863 8904 3882
Update: Please note, the committee proposal document is now attached.
South Tabor Neighborhood Association
General meeting (open to all)
Thursday June 18, 2020, 7:00 to 8:30 PM
ONLINE and BY PHONE ONLY, per advice from Southeast Uplift re: COVID-19
1. Welcome & introductions | 7:00 | 5 mins
2. Review & approve last two months’ minutes | 7:05 | 5 mins
3. Committee reports | 7:10 | 15 mins
Land Use, Treasurer, Events, President, Communications, Southeast Uplift, Diversity.
4. New Business | 7:25 | 65 minutes
- Elections: We have one nomination for each Board position except Chair and Secretary (which will be up for election next year), and Communications Chair. We also have one nomination for an At-Large seat.
- Nominations are still open: Any nominations?
- Let’s vote! Voting is open to all eligible members of South Tabor Neighborhood Association.
- Creating a committee: Create a dedicated committee within STNA to focus on proposing productive solutions to address the crime and safety issues on Powell Boulevard. (See attached document by Vigdis Bronder Haas)
- Allocate funds for southtabor.org (suggest up to $30; billed amount=$15.16 for one year)
- Universal Preschool update from Juan Cummings
5. Adjourn. Next General Meeting: Thu. July 16, 2020, 7pm on phone/Internet OR Trinity Fellowship Church (watch for announcement)
Our Land Use & Transportation Committee meets Tuesday July 14, same place and time.