Per our Bylaws, we have at least 4 and no more than 10 Board members at any time, who generally serve two-year terms. Elections for Chair and Secretary are held in May of odd-numbered years; all other positions are elected in May of even-numbered years. Committee chairs are typically Board members. The list below is up to date as of May 26, 2020.
- Chair: Pete Forsyth
- Vice Chair: vacant
- Treasurer: Brian Haas
- Secretary: Juan Cummings
- Southeast Uplift Delegate: Tina Kimmey
- SEUL Land Use and Transportation Representative: Nathaniel Canfield
- Neighborhood Land Use Chair: John Carr
- Communications Chair: vacant
- Events Chair: Wren Shiffler
- Harvest Festival Committee *Chair: Tina Kimmey
- Land Use Committee:
- Meets the Tuesday prior to the 3rd Thursday of each month, 7-8:30PM, Trinity Fellowship Church
- Welcome Committee *Chair: Ute Munger – email@example.com
Please use our Contact page to email any of these Committee Chairs.