Hi all! The South Tabor Neighborhood Association has plates and glasses that you can borrow. Please note – this is for CURRENT South Tabor neighbors only. You unfortunately cannot borrow them if you live outside the neighborhood.
Borrowing guidelines for STNA plates and glasses:
1. Residents of South Tabor can borrow items from South Tabor Neighborhood Association with a new check-out system.
2. A designated volunteer will be present for the loaning of items and will make notations in a log as to the quantity and what the items are, as well as the date they will need to be returned in a clean and sanitary condition.
3. Name, address and telephone number will be required for borrowing items. Please bring picture identification, with your address if possible.
4. Length of time to borrow items is two weeks. Arrangements can be made and noted in the log for longer borrowing times.
5. Items are located at Trinity Fellowship Church, 2700 SE 67th Ave. Checkout dates will be by appointment only on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 9am to 4pm – depending upon church business hours. ** If neither days or hours are possible, a request can be put in and the order picked up at an arranged place and time.
Please email <firstname.lastname@example.org> for more information.
Comments are closed.