STNA Board meeting Minutes
March 17, 2022 7-8:30pm
Welcome and Introductions
Attendees, Board: John Carr, Nate Canfield, Brian Haas, Vigdis Bronder Haas & Tina Kimmey Guests Tracy Schwartz & Nate Bottman
Board /Committee Reports
Treasurer, Land Use, Communications, Events, Powell Frontage Road, Diversity, Welcome, SE Uplift LUTC, SE Uplift
● Approve meeting minutes for January- pushed until next meeting
● Discussion on Clinton Park Playground Improvements.
● Discussion Powell Frontage Roads,
● 2022 Neighborhood Yard Sale & Garden Tour? Board is interested in doing this on the same day.
8:10 New Business
● Possible neighborhood ‘Community Care’ Group – Providing opportunities for neighbors to help each other, trash pickups, food drive, etc.
○ To start we could set up a page on the website and if someone wanted to set up a trash pick up or food drive we would post it on the website.This is something that would have to stay up to date.
● Board approved John to speak on behalf of the STNA at the TriMet board meeting on behalf of STNA, asking TriMet to expedite the Powell Division Safety Improvements project.