We will have a Vice Principal from Kellogg MS for discussion on multiple items as well as a guest from Findlay Commons to discuss some issues that have arisen. To respect our guest presenters time we may let them speak earlier than their given times so please arrive around 7pm.
Click here to join the meeting.
7pm Welcome and Introductions
7:10 Board /Committee Reports:
Treasurer, Land Use, Communications, Events, Powell Frontage Road, Diversity, Welcome, SE Uplift LUTC, SE Uplift
7:25 Guest Speakers:
- (20 minutes) Kellogg Middle School, Gina Roletto- Traffic flow, trash receptacles, etc.
- (20 minutes) Findlay Commons, Monica Avila, Neighbor concerns
8:05 Old business:
- Approve meeting minutes for May
- 2022 Neighborhood Yard Sale & Garden Tour
8:20 New Business:
- Tina to be added to bank account, Pete removed