South Tabor Neighborhood Association
Land Use Committee Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, January 14, 2019, 7–8:30 p.m.
Trinity Fellowship, 2700 SE 67th Ave. (enter from rear parking lot)
This is a public meeting. All are welcome!
Facilitator: John Carr, STNA Land Use Chair
7:00 (10 min): Introductions – Happy New Year!
7:10 (60 min): 5415 SE Powell Blvd., Findley Commons at St. Mark’s Church site (LU 19-246769 CU). Review current status and discuss any next steps for STNA:
- The revised application for conditional use review was deemed complete on 1/2/20. (Original application here.)
- The City sent a Request for Response (RFR) to relevant agencies and neighborhood associations on 1/9/20. Responses due 1/21/20.
- A public hearing has been scheduled for Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 1:30 p.m. at 1900 SW 4th Avenue, Room 3100, Portland, OR 97201. The Hearings Officer will make the decision in this case, based on the case planner’s report and any testimony received.
8:10: Other business—
- Ongoing large construction sites (Powell Self Storage, Kellogg Middle School)
- Recap recent and upcoming changes on SE Woodward (see this post)
- Anything else?
STNA is committed to holding open, public meetings where everyone is welcomed and respected. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions, concerns, or need special accommodations to attend and participate in your neighborhood meetings.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have land use questions or suggestions for future meeting topics.
A meeting summary will be posted here: http://southtabor.org/land-use/