South Tabor Neighborhood Association
General meeting (open to all)
Thursday August 15, 2019, 7:00 to 8:30 PM
Trinity Fellowship Church, 2700 S.E. 67th Ave. (park & enter in rear)
Please note, we have a lot to cover this month. All of us who present to the group need to be concise and efficient. Let’s work together to wrap up our meeting by 8:30. Committee and officer reports should be concise, and any related discussion deferred to “New Business.” We can always adjourn for a drink after if people want to continue discussions further!
1. Welcome & introductions | 7:00 | 5 mins
2. Review & approve last month’s minutes | 7:05 | 5 mins
3. Committee reports | 7:10 | 10 mins
Land Use, Treasurer, Events, President, Communications, SE Uplift, Bylaws
4. Police update from Commander Tashia Hager | 7:20 | 10 mins
5. Old Business | 7:30 | 20 mins
Concerning the Code Change 3.96 proposal to City Council:
- Sabrina Wilson, Office of Community & Civic Life, City of Portland (5 mins)
- Allen Fields, Richmond NA Board & Sabina Urdes, Lents NA Board (5 mins)
- Review & vote: Draft letter to City Council by Pete Forsyth (per July 2019)
6. New Business | 7:50 | 30+ mins
- Review & vote: Draft letter to Southeast Uplift Executive Committee
- Upcoming events: Harvest Festival, Pancake Breakfast.
Most of the work preparing for these happens in separate Committee sessions; but with these two coming up soon, all of us have a stake in learning about progress and what we can do to make them a success.
- Additional items as needed
7. Adjourn by 8:30. Next General Meeting: Thu. Sept. 19, 7pm at Trinity Fellowship Church.
Our Land Use & Transportation Committee meets Tuesday Sept. 17, same place and time.
Also, don’t forget our 10th Annual Harvest Festival Sunday Sept. 8, noon to 4, same location!
Comments are closed.